Excessive demands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excessive demands

Okay, we know that we need money to survive and live on. However, I know some sugar sisters who are having excessive demands from the sugar daddies. What can you say with those types of sugar sisters? For me, they are like vampires who are sucking their hosts dry.

I do not demand too much. Whatever the agreements were, I stick with it. I am not like those who would constantly ask for more.

Comment

• LowLa
      LowLa commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to ask if it were something really important but if it's unnecessary then there's no point of asking for it. He might end things with you for being too demanding.

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      LowLa Exactly. And when those sugar babies who demanded too much were dumped, they would cry foul when it was their own faults.

I would only demand if necessary and if it's something important. I do this from time to time, not always. At least my sugar parent knows what I needed.

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      But they are already paying you. So, why do you need to ask for more?

I don't make excessive demands, but sometimes it takes too long for my sugar mommy to give me what I needed.

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      And what do you usually do when your sugar mommy could not provide the immediate things that you need?

I know a friend who makes excessive demands to her sugar daddy. It nearly got into a point where he almost left her out on the streets.

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Both of them are wrong by being too demanding and if he did leave her out on the streets, think of what might happen to her. They should've settled it before entering a sugar relationship.

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      CashMomma No, my friend had the fault. The sugar daddy would not have any responsibility to her once she was dumped.

I remember back then with my previous sugar mommy, somewhere in our conversation, I went overboard as to becoming too demanding. I know that I sounded like a spoiled brat so I just ended my relationship with her because I didn't get what I want.

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh, you shouldn't be too demanding but I just hope that you can find a sugar mommy who can deal with your excessive demands.

I will try to them once that don't ask too much from your daddies because that's one of basic reasons why they leave their babies. After that, it's up to them whether they would follow my advice or not

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Do sugar parents leave their babies when they became demanding? What if they give less or tricked them into giving them something more? They should talk things out before ending things immediately. You know, it's hard to look for serious sugar relationships these days.

When it comes to new babies, that's something you can't really avoid. I think that sugar parents know how to talk to babies if they feel that the baby is asking for too much from them already

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to understand them because they're new to that. If the sugar babies would somehow deal with it, they'll never know that sooner or later their rate will increase. As long as they stay kind to their parents.

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you also demanding when you started to be a sugar baby?
Working...
X