Emotional stress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotional stress

Having been a part of this trade, do you also suffer from emotional stress from time to time? If yes, how do you cope from it?

Too each his or her own honey. For me it would be taking a long shower or bath while listening to jazz music

Comment

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll just snooze off with endless jazz music playing as well

I often have a couple of bottles of beer by myself or a friend that I can talk to

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you mind if I join you some time?

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually drink by myself, I just feel like it's better that way instead of going out.

Off I go to my favorite salon and have my hair and nails done. A little makeup after which and off I go to my favorite bar at night.

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      When you're at a bar, do you usually look for hookups there too?

Oh, just do attend some parties with friends and all would be okay. Just some kind of a reboot.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd just visit a local coffee shop with a pretty great view instead of drinking with friends.

Not much, but if I feel stressed, I just take a good sleep and eat as soon as I get up.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, I feel refreshed after taking a nap and cook some meal when I wake up.

What kind of emotional stress are we talking about here? Is it because your sugar parents treats you as his or her therapist or you're starting to fall for him or her that you have troubles of putting them aside?

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by FrogFrock View Post
      from emotional stress from time to time
      Generally speaking, everything that stresses you out Ragemici, so tell us, how do you cope with emotional stress to your daily life?

I sometimes find it stressful if my suddenly tells me the problems that he's currently having. And if that ever happens, I would just have a bath while having wine

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhh, I'd just eat pasta with a glass of wine. You know how pasta can be everyone's comfort food.
Working...
X