Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Sugar Daddy Switch Me with My Friend!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sugar Daddy Switch Me with My Friend!!!!

Is it okay with you when your Sugar Daddy ends things or the agreement with you and later on you find out that his new Sugar Baby is your friend (who knows about you and that Sugar Daddy since the beginning)?

Okay I don't know how to respond to this. I know we would want to blame the friend but your sugar daddy end things already so you can't do anything about it and beside he is free to choose his baby.

Comment

I don't see any issues here since you and you're daddy were already done. Just go on with your life and find a better daddy out there!

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
        StitchOutdoor commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you fallin in love with your sugar daddy and did you pursue it? Humomkin

• Humomkin
        Humomkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Attracted yes but not really in love. I am already happy seeing him and I am the happiest receiving expensive gifts from him.

• StitchOutdoor
        StitchOutdoor commented
        Editing a comment
        Same on me, I have a sugar mommy and I like it when she gives money Humomkin

Originally posted by pussyHabitualwet View Post
      Is it okay with you when your Sugar Daddy ends things or the agreement with you and later on you find out that his new Sugar Baby is your friend (who knows about you and that Sugar Daddy since the beginning)?
      Nothing wrong with it. As a baby, you need to realize that daddy's can get as much babies as they want as long as they can afford it.

Comment

• Thinters
        Thinters commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, and the fact that you and your daddy is already done, girl just move on and find another daddy.

• missPoisedhorny
        missPoisedhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you. She should just focus on finding a new daddy so the money keeps flowing lol.

• Thinters
        Thinters commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah cause she's wasting time on this lol missPoisedhorny

Are you mad because you feel like your sugar daddy left you for your friend?

Comment

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        Like her friend steals her daddy from her? assSloppytight she should talk to her friend then hahah

• assSloppytight
        assSloppytight commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah but I think she should just move on. Her Daddy no longer want her, hence ending things with her so there's no point fighting for this. She should look for a richer daddy to keep the money coming in lol.

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agreed with you on this assSloppytight

There are lots of fish in the sea @pussyHabitualwet I am sure you'll find a new and exciting one real soon. By the way I just wanna ask, why does this affect you so much? Do you have feelings for this Sugar daddy?

Comment

• FrillerDrill
        FrillerDrill commented
        Editing a comment
        Oopss, that make sense. She probably like that Sugar Daddy lol.

• assSloppytight
        assSloppytight commented
        Editing a comment
        Or she's probably jealous to her friend receiving all the good stuff from that daddy and being pampered.

• FrillerDrill
        FrillerDrill commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be so stupid lol assSloppytight there's a lot of fish in the ocean and so as Sugar Daddies.

Originally posted by PaperRunTayl9or View Post
      There are lots of fish in the sea @pussyHabitualwet I am sure you'll find a new and exciting one real soon. By the way I just wanna ask, why does this affect you so much? Do you have feelings for this Sugar daddy?
      Guys, I don't have feelings for my Sugar Daddy! It just pisses me off knowing my friend take him away from me and this daddy is so good, he pampers and splurge me a lot of things so I kinda feel like it's a bummer losing him.

Comment

• Humomkin
        Humomkin commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll find another daddy honey, don't get stuck up on this one as it's clear he doesn't want you anymore.

• Humomkin
        Humomkin commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll find another daddy honey, don't get stuck up on this one as it's clear he doesn't want you anymore.

• pussyClearlicking
        pussyClearlicking commented
        Editing a comment
        I am trying to find a new one here. Humomkin. I was just dumped by my sugar daddy of 3 years! just like that, without even giving me some separation pay? LOL damn, I need to get my hair fixed next week., He stopped paying my rent too.
    Working...
    X