Sugar Sisters Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Sisters Party

Would you attend if I organize a party for us, sugar babies who are members in this forum? Like a meet up and talk with drinks and music. A pool party sounds nice as well.
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    25.00%

Yeah, I really love this idea. I already something about this in this forum and was really excited about it but we all know, covid happens hahaha. I hope this will really happen this time.

Comment

I love that pool party hun, I should get a bunch of swimsuits for this. Anyways, I would love to meet all of you..

Comment

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay me too Babe! I really hope this will come to life hahhaah Boundaryko

• Boundaryko
        Boundaryko commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Babe but no news on this right now, I'm afraid this won't happen TouchCoucher

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, almost December and no details nor plan on this. Too sad, I am really looking forward for this. Boundaryko

Who would say NO for a party lol, hope it's close to my place so I wouldn't have to travel, I hate jetlags nowadays lol

Comment

Is this party or meet up only for the girls? How about us men, are we welcome to this pool party too?

Comment

• Boundaryko
          Boundaryko commented
          Editing a comment
          We would love to have you there Baby. Are you okay even if you're the only guy in this party?

• missAdventuroushorny
          missAdventuroushorny commented
          Editing a comment
          Boundaryko are you kidding me? I would love to be the only guy in this party!!!

• Boundaryko
          Boundaryko commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh good, I though you would a bit awkward to be the only guy in the group missAdventuroushorny

When is this gonna happen? You should have included the possible dates here hun.

Comment

• Boundaryko
          Boundaryko commented
          Editing a comment
          She's still trying to do a survey if we'll like it or not. No point in planning the dates if we won't attend right?

• DirectionLove
          DirectionLove commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh okay, it would be nice if you can tell us about the dates ahead of time if ever this is gonna finally happen. Like a month in advance maybe so we can adjust or see if we're available. Boundaryko

• Boundaryko
          Boundaryko commented
          Editing a comment
          DirectionLove I am pretty sure that she will tell us in advance if this is gonna happen. I mean she's one of us so she knows that we need to organize and plan things in advance as well...

It's a no for me sorry. I need to know the deets for this meeting first before I'll agree to something.

Comment

Any news on this party? Wanna know if this is really happening. @HotChatty

Comment

What would you do if you finds out that one of the girls at the party is your sugar daddy's second baby? Just babbling here, sorry guys but it's a no for me for now.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
              missAdventuroushorny commented
              Editing a comment
              Why not Babe? The more the merrier so we definitely want you there too. Also, I don't think there's something wrong if you meet your sugar sister in there.

• missSimplistichorny
              missSimplistichorny commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I really want too as well but it is really a conflict in my schedule for now missAdventuroushorny

Originally posted by Thinters View Post
            Any news on this party? Wanna know if this is really happening. @HotChatty
            Hey Sisters! sorry for no updates but I am reading our responses here all the time and I am happy that a lot of you wants this too. What do you guys think about a Halloween Party in a nice vacation villa (near the beach and with swimming pool)? If you're okay with this, I'll send you a dm here for the deets!!! 😘😍😘

Comment

• Thinters
              Thinters commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, can't wait for the deets!!! I am so excited for this partyyyyy...
          Working...
          X