Would you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you?

For the ladies here, if your new client as sugar daddy is a tomboy, would you accept to provide services for him?

For the men here, if your new client as a sugar mommy is a trans, would you accept to provide services for her?

If the payment is high then I would accept it. I believe it would only be dates and companionship only so those things are easy to do.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I would accept it too! I am a dedicated sugar baby and I will do whatever it takes to give my sugar parents the satisfaction that they deserve.

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Companionship only? Mmmm, no, I do not think so. I think that you would do more services for that client.

I guess so, yes, for the experience. Besides, I think she can give me a higher offer if I'd accept it.

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. You are kinda excited to bang a transwoman, huh! I could not blame you. It is true that it would be an added experience for you.

Of course, I'll accept it. I am not the type of woman who's picky. As long as they pay me for the services that I give, then, I'll be more than fine with it.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the spirit! There's no need for you to be choosy anyway since you can benefit a lot from it right? I would accept the offer if I were in that same situation too.

I guess it depends on the rates that they'll give me. If it's higher than the rate that I'll receive from other sugar daddies, then I will absolutely say yes to that. However, if it's lower, I might have to reconsider. I'm trying to be smart in here so if I'm going to provide the same service then with no doubt, I'll go with the higher rate.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. Of course, higher rates are always good. And I would also do the same thing. Who would not want to have those high rates?

It's a big yes. I don't really mind who I am giving service with. As long as I am being paid for all the things that I do, I don't have any complain about it.

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      You're absolutely right! I would love to be with any sugar parent that will surely pay for my services and I'm sure that we'll both have a good time.

Of course, I'd do it. When it comes to being a sugar baby, I am sure that I can act professionally and function in ways that my sugar daddy would want me to. So it doesn't really matter if he's a tomboy or something else.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what about when it comes to the sex part already? Would you not be shocked on your first time?

Originally posted by missSimplistichorny View Post
    For the ladies here, if your new client as sugar daddy is a tomboy, would you accept to provide services for him?
    Wow! It might be my first time trying this but of course, I will accept the offer, so what if my sugar daddy's a tomboy? We'll be having fun, that's what I'm after.

Comment

Working...
    X