Just Say Yes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Say Yes?

Do you automatically say yes to your sugar parents request? Or you think about it first before agreeing to do it or not?

It all depends on what they wanted me to do. If we're talking about something along the lines of bdsm, it would be an automatic no for me.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      So you will just say yes if it's an easy request and decline if the offer is far from what you expect like unusual requests from your daddy.

Mostly I say yes to him and we should because we are getting paid for what they want. I will only refuse if I'm having trouble dealing with it.

Comment

If that's something that I wanted to try in the first place, then that's an automatic yes for me. If not, I will ask him the reason why we have to try it.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
        FrillerDrill commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you still think that there are things that you wanted to try when it comes to sex that your sugar daddy doesn't tried before?

Of course I will just do whatever he wants me to do with him be it inside or outside the bedroom.

Comment

• JollyFilly
        JollyFilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think that there is something that he might ask you to do but you're not willing to do it?

I will have to think about it if it's worth the try and the price is right. I am not the type who always accept and I always think about it.

Comment

Yes so my daddy will always contact me if I keep saying yes to his request and it means money will keep on coming if I keep obeying his orders.

Comment

Working...
        X