Just Say Yes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Say Yes?

Do you automatically say yes to your sugar parents request? Or you think about it first before agreeing to do it or not?

It all depends on what they wanted me to do. If we're talking about something along the lines of bdsm, it would be an automatic no for me.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      TouchCoucher What if your sugar parent offers you a huge amount of money? but I think they will understand you if you don't.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      missAnnoyingpussy Yeah I haven't try that before, and I think bdsm is not for me,lol

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      TouchCoucher well yeah, it's not for everybody. Pretty sure you have cool things too.

Mostly I say yes to him and we should because we are getting paid for what they want. I will only refuse if I'm having trouble dealing with it.

Comment

If that's something that I wanted to try in the first place, then that's an automatic yes for me. If not, I will ask him the reason why we have to try it.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still think that there are things that you wanted to try when it comes to sex that your sugar daddy doesn't tried before?

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and I am down to do it. FrillerDrill

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      So what are the services you offer to him? missSecondpussy

Of course I will just do whatever he wants me to do with him be it inside or outside the bedroom.

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that there is something that he might ask you to do but you're not willing to do it?

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      JollyFilly Yeah, I think so. because most people I know that have a sugar daddy told me that they are pretty weird.

I will have to think about it if it's worth the try and the price is right. I am not the type who always accept and I always think about it.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you into bdsm? What if he asks you that? Humomkin

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      I've tried it a couple of times but I only the basic stuff like some simple tying and spanks not the crazy ones. missShrillpussy

Yes so my daddy will always contact me if I keep saying yes to his request and it means money will keep on coming if I keep obeying his orders.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you're right as well and we all do this money aren't we? hahaha

I am an adventurer girl who likes challenges so I will say yes to him everytime he asks me something.

Comment

I would think about it first before doing something that I am not sure that I can take.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah me too, better safe than sorry and besides, I don't wanna suck at my performance lol. I wanna impress my sugar daddy to get more money.

If I already spend a lot of time with that sugar daddy, I would not reject it.

Comment

• Thinters
        Thinters commented
        Editing a comment
        First, it's my job as a baby to work in the atmosphere between us so I really do my best to make things work with both of us. Usually it takes around 3 months for me to be really comfortable with him but there are daddy's that's so good as well with humors and other stuff that can make it easier like in a month or two, we already clicked. assSloppytight

• assSloppytight
        assSloppytight commented
        Editing a comment
        Any tips on how to do that? Thinters I am having a hard time adjusting especially if the sugar relationship is new

• Thinters
        Thinters commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh this is hard, the answer to this is not a one size fits all solution as it's different for everyone. For me, I've always been a people person. I am good with socializing since kid so I don't have time adjusting to things and new environment. I'd say you better try and do more socializing as much as you can, experience is the best teacher after all. assSloppytight
    Working...
    X