Sugar Baby from New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Baby from New Jersey

I'm new and I'm twenty-four. It's my first time joining and I'm looking for sugar daddies here. Chat me up!

Hello there FrillerDrill, I'm HotChatty from Chula Vista, Cali. I'm new here too, we can be friends and together, we can look for a sugar daddy here.

Comment

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to join the group. Although I am not that young already, I think I could still find some daddies. I prefer the older ones - rich older ones.

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Boundaryko I prefer the rich younger ones. lol. I am a bit picky, eh?

So, what kinds of daddies would you want to have? Are you a picky one too just like the other babies?

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you don't consider yourself as a picky baby?

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that we should not be picky if we want to have more payments. We could accept just anyone as long as they pay.

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you would have a good stay here. I wish you all the best.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not interested in being her sugar daddy?

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      missShrillpussy He is only 22 and he is looking for a sugar mommy. I do not think that he would become a sugar daddy soon.

So, what are you advantages over the other babies who are also looking for their daddies. Remember that this is a market. In a market, the best would take it all. Well, maybe not all, but most.

Comment

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, is there a competition going on here? Let me just tell you that I'm a bit competitive. So, don't get me started on that DirectionLove 'coz I'm not really in the mood to be feisty right now.

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Before you two get to discuss about the advantages and disadvantages of this forum, I suggest you two should put up a profile picture first. It would be a lot easier to market yourselves here. DirectionLove

Originally posted by FrillerDrill View Post
    I'm new and I'm twenty-four. It's my first time joining and I'm looking for sugar daddies here. Chat me up!
    Welcome! Oh, don't mistake me for a sugar daddy here. Just giving you a head start, I'm just like one of you here looking for a sugar parent too! Anyway, it's nice of you to join us FrillerDrill

Comment

I would suggest that once you're able to find a nice pic, try and use that as your profile photo

Comment

Have you ever tried making out with a sugar daddy?

Comment

• FrillerDrill
        FrillerDrill commented
        Editing a comment
        if you want a sugar daddy, making out is a part of the deal. They actually have sugar babies for that matter.

• missSimplistichorny
        missSimplistichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        FrillerDrill I know, but there are some sugar daddies who only want your company.
    Working...
    X