Bi sugar mama looking for a sugar baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi sugar mama looking for a sugar baby

I wanted to introduce myself here since it's hard for gay and bi sugar babies to meet gay and bisexual sugar mamas or daddies. Anyways, my name's Carine and I am looking for a sugar baby to date and spend time with. I am bisexual so if any sugar babies are also bisexuals or even lesbians and want to meet up, you can reply here or message me privately if you want. I'm up for anything

I don't consider myself a bi sugar baby but I have made out with girls and even done oral before on girls. It was mostly when I was in first year and a little more into the party lifestyle. I've mostly just dated guys tho. I just don't think that I'm bi but who knows

Comment

I think that maybe you should try it out a little bit more before you make the decision You might find out that you're into girls and you didn't even know it

Comment

Why? Are you offering? ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Face_Me View Post
          I think that maybe you should try it out a little bit more before you make the decision You might find out that you're into girls and you didn't even know it
          I don't think that she should...
          I see the date of which this was posted
          & I'm still getting jealous!
          I saw your face when I saw that one guy's post about what he can do to make it obvious that he is gay.
          The thought of cuddling, soft touches, & kisses instantly hit.
          I was hoping you'd be into females
          &
          you are!
          You're probably already being cared for by a Baby as well as caring for one

?
          ? ???????? . ?. ?????????
          ???????? ? ???? ???? ? ?????????
          ??????? ???? ???????
          ????????????? ??????? ???? ??? ???????
          ????? ?? ???? ?????
          ??? ?????? ???????? & ????? ?????? ???

Comment

Working...
          X