Open for an experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open for an experience

My friend confessed to me that she desperately wanted to try being a sugar baby. Based on her story, she was so close to going out on a date with a single dad. It wasn't until he ghosted her and she felt sad. She even got dick pics and had already settled for a meet-up with the guy. She even told me that she does not know how to step up her game. I guess she wanted to try it for once or just for an experience. I couldn't seem to help her out since it is quite hard to find sugar daddies these days. I did give her pieces of advice or experiences that I've done. She seems well-off and could afford anything she want but she has a kink for dads. Since I'm here with you guys, I wanted to hear your thoughts about this.

Based on your story, she's in it for the experience. We all started like that but with the benefit of money. I guess she needs to prepare herself for other consequences that may occur. I got scammed and I nearly got into a fight with a wife.

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      You are just a sugar baby. You have no right to get a fight with their wives.

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the wife started to cause a scene at that moment missSomberhorny would you let her? You won't fight back?

Since she was not after the money and only the experience then she should try again. There is no harm in trying again.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, she could look for other clients. After all, she only wants experiences with daddies. Time is not so much of an issue.

Since we only want to have an experience, I suggest that you recommend your own daddies to her. She won't get paid, right?

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      She should get paid for the services she is willing to do with the client, if that's the case

Well, she should start hanging out here more often as well.

Comment

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that would be a good idea because she would be able to chat with people who are into the same thing?

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes DivisionComposite I bet she'll get to discover more by reading forums and gathering info before she'd actually give it a go.

If she really do have a kink or fetish with older men, I think she should have at least have an idea on how to get their attention. But if she's truly clueless as to how to get their attention, I would suggest that she sign up on the forum in order to get some tips

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet she has a kink for older men, not because of peer pressure. But if it's out of sheer curiosity then she should know the basics first.
Working...
X